Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Worth Another Look

Over on Facebook this morning, a camping friend of my Mom's posted a very interesting photo as her new profile pic.  I was immediately intrigued because it looked vintage.  The creases in the photo, the older couple, the landscape all had a retro appearance.  That was until I looked closely at the trailer and noticed it was one of my cousins . . . a T@B.


When I spied the website in the lower lefthand corner, I got a little curious and followed its trail.  At Worth1000.com I found a creative contest site where competitions are held daily.  Some of the stuff is kinda weird and doesn't interest me at all.  But I really like this camping photo that Gunny's mom found and it was worth another look!

Just thought you might be interested too.  Happy Hump Day and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"



1 comment:

  1. Very well done! I noticed it was a t@b right away but was curious. Thanks for the tidbit!

    ReplyDelete