Monday, June 30, 2014

T@Bport Upgrade

Howdy campers!  Splash here with another Story for you.

Before Momma Sharon headed north with Aunt Becky way back on June 2nd, she made the decision to do a little upgrade to my T@Bport. When Bec had to have the huge oak tree in the front yard cut down, I lost all my mid-day and afternoon shade.  So I was baking every single day and my Camper Mom knew it would take a toll on my groovy decals.  I was kinda worried too since the hottest days of summer were yet to come.



My T@Bport has protected me through every season for many years, but I needed help!  Mom went back to the carport man and ordered two side panels.  And wouldn't you know it, they arrived and were installed while she was on her trip, so I don't have any "during" photos to show you . . . just "after" ones.



She was in a dilemma about how many panels to get because she got two different measurements/sizes from the two people she talked to. They ended up being bigger than either number she was given.  I'm pretty sure that she'll be ordering two more sometime soon since my driver's side gets morning sun. 

I'm pretty tickled with what I got though.  It keeps people from driving by and seeing me sitting here all by myself and that makes me feel safe . . . along with The Claw that's attached to my tire!

I know a bunch of you will be out there camping during this July 4th holiday.  Travel safely, have fun, and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment