Saturday, March 22, 2014

A Kool Kamp Kadi

Heyeee from me, the one and only SplashT@B!!  It's a beautiful Spring day here in my hometown and I've got a special Story for you today.

Y'all know that my Camper Mom loves to find unique, sometimes funky, things for me.  Well, she was checking out new pins on her Pinterest site a few weeks ago and ran across something called a Kamp Kadi.  Following the link from the photo back to the actual website that it came from, she found out it was a BBQ accessory that attaches to the end of a picnic table.

Her wheels starting spinning and she said to herself, "I think this would be so cool at the end of The Coffee Bar at the Blue Ridge Rally.  Plus, if I get two, I can run a string of lights across the top!"  And that was all it took.  

Yesterday the package from Amazon arrived . . .


A quick peek inside revealed two small white boxes holding the goodies . . .


All six pieces were accounted for . . .


She really didn't need the instructions since putting it together was a snap . . .


Since we don't have a picnic table to test it out on, we used the porch railing . . .


And just like that, it was assembled . . . decorated too!!


It has a shelf for putting things like fruit or condiments . . .


There are four hooks to hang things like utensils . . .


Finally, it has an extension arm for putting a roll of paper towels . . .


So what do you think?  Pretty cool huh?  I think so too and if you are interested in one for yourself, just go to Amazon and look for Kamp Kadi.  You even get free shipping if you get two like Momma Sharon did!

Well I appreciate you dropping by today.  Camping season is getting closer and closer and I cannot wait.  Until then, just remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment