Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Come On Spring!

Happy Wednesday everyone!  SplashT@B here with a Short Story for you. 

Since we are just a month away from Spring and I'm absolutely busting a gut to get out there and camp, I thought I'd snitch a bit of computer time and share this very Springy collage that Momma Sharon made today featuring her favorite folk artist, Nancy Thomas.  If this doesn't get you in the mood for warmer weather, flowers, and camping, I just don't know what will . . . LOL!


Send a little travel prayer out for my Camper Mom who is heading to Pigeon Forge, TN tomorrow for a big Sisters on the Fly gathering.  She was kinda hoping that Aunt Becky would be able to join her, but that just didn't work out.  She'll be sending out a Postcard tomorrow evening, so check in with her if you have the chance.

I hope you're having a good week and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping Is On The Way!"

No comments:

Post a Comment