Tuesday, August 7, 2012

It's T@B Time

Well aren't I the sneaky one?!  Three Stories in three days thanks to Momma Sharon's obsession with the Olympics.

Yesterday I mentioned that she's kinda right-brained and really likes to make stuff.  About five years ago, she went through a T@B-clock-making phase and was cranking out orange, yellow, red, black, and blue ones left and right.  For a while, she took them to rallies and even sold a few.

I always thought they were really cool.  Would you like to see some?

Blue "Freedom To Roam"

Yellow "Freedom To Roam"

Red "Travel"

"Checkerboard"

"Red Retro"

"Are We Almost There?"

"Orange Krush"

"On The Road Again"

I personally think she should make some more...what do you think?

If I can grab some more computer time tomorrow, I'll share another Story with you, so drop in if you can!

"Peace, Love & Camping"

No comments:

Post a Comment