Thursday, March 29, 2018

Happies From Uncle Rob

I'm really bummed that my cousin, Miss Anne the Surveyor, won't be joining me at the Blue Ridge Rally this year.  Miss Anne belongs to Uncle Rob (Mom's 1st cousin) and his wife Trisha.  We have camped with them going on twelve seasons. Mom likes to joke with them about them holding the record for the most different trailers coming to the BRR.  I think it's four!  It makes me sad that their string will be broken.


Mom loves camping with Uncle Rob because they both are techies, love to cook, write blogs, do mods, snitch each other's ideas, find cool camping gear, collect stickers, and snap photos every time every chance they get.  I will get to camp with them two times this summer.  We will meet at Raccoon Holler in July and my 1st trip to the Outer Banks in August and that makes me happy.

Speaking of happy, we got one in the mail today!  Uncle Rob has some sort of new gadget at his house that will make decals.  He designed and made one for us.  I told Mom she's gotta find a spot to put it on my door!!  Thanks Uncle Rob for my hella-cool decal.


Okie dokie, that's all for this last Thursday in March.  Until there's another Story to be told, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & BRR Decals"

No comments:

Post a Comment