Friday, March 16, 2018

Three New Flags

Every few months or so, Momma Sharon, Aunt Becky, and Miss Jeanne take a short road trip to nearby Gastonia to go shopping at Ford's. Ford's is a garden center in downtown Gastonia that has great yard art, plants, and flags.  Mom and I have a small collection of camping-themed garden flags. We keep our blue metal flag holder packed in Splish all the time so we can display our flags when we are camping.

Mom hit the jackpot a couple weeks ago with three new ones to add to our stash.  We didn't get to show them off this weekend at The Frolic, so I'll share them with you here in a little Show & Tell.




I think the middle one is my favorite of the bunch and we will have it on display next month when we head to a couple of South Carolina State Parks.

I gotta scoot because it's time for my Tar Heels to play basketball. Until there's another Story to be told, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & New Camping Flags

1 comment:

  1. I love the third one the best. It looks like Splash a little.

    ReplyDelete