Thursday, August 17, 2017

Silencing The Squeak

Greetings y'all.  Momma Sharon is working her way through our to-do checklist for next week.  One of the packages that arrived this week was for me and it addresses a long-standing issue . . . my squeaky corner steadies, better known as stabilizers.  When she and Aunt Becky crank them up and down, they squeak so loud it could wake the dead.  No lie!!

Mr. Jay is a camping buddy of ours that lives way over in Illinois.  He's a T@B Guru and when he recommends a product for me and my friends, our folks take notice.  So when he mentioned a fix for getting the best performance out of our stabilizers, Mom took notes and ordered a big can from Amazon.  It's called Fluid Film and it's amazing!!


It's also going on the threads of my BAL (leveler) to protect and lubricate them.  Mom will put it in my bucket to have it with us at all times if an extra squirt is needed.  Thanks Mr. Jay for helping us silence the squeak!!

I'll be back tomorrow with another Getting-Ready Story and until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & No More Squeaks"

2 comments:

  1. Slick story! Glad to help. Now if I could only remember who recommended it to me I could pass your thanks forward.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay! My camping neighbors thank you . . . LOL.

      Delete