Thursday, August 10, 2017

Getting Ready For Maryland

Howdy friends and campers!  I'm back for a little mid-week Story as Mom and I get ready for our annual trip up to Cunningham Falls State Park and the MD DOG.  I told her that the storage area under my sink needed some attention.  It's kinda jumbled under there with a variety of paper plates and plastic plates and utensils.

When we were camping with Mr. Rob in The Holler last month, he had a nifty holder for plates, napkins, and utensils that he carried out to the table each night at supper.  I wish Mom had taken a photo of it to show you, but we were surprised to find out that it came out of their old dishwasher . . . LOL.  It was the perfect size and shape to hold picnic supplies.

So I convinced Mom to get me one!  She found one on Amazon that she thought I would like and it arrived day before yesterday.


We pulled out the paper plates, napkins, and plasticware to "try it on for size."


The paper plates were a snug fit, but everything else fits nicely.


When we put our original-square-splashy-plastic-plates from 2007 in the back compartment, they were a perfect fit.  Do they make square paper plates?  Hmmmm, guess we will have to look next time we hit the grocery store.

Okie dokie, that's it for today's Story.  Stay tuned for more as we get close and closer to our departure day, one week from Sunday.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & A New Picnic Caddy"

No comments:

Post a Comment