Tuesday, July 29, 2014

My Toe River Collage

Howdy folks!  Tonight my Momma Sharon created her traditional collage from our camping trip.  I know she had a hard time picking out just a few photos from the hundreds that she took last week at Toe River Campground.  I love the ones she featured . . . especially the biggest one of yours truly! 


I hope you are out there camping somewhere this week because the lower temperatures and no humidity are a treat for this time of year.  My cousin Pod will be leaving for his big F.R.O.G. Rally on Friday and I wish him and his peeps a safe trip.  Until we all hit the road again, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

1 comment:

  1. What a great collage, but I confess I did a double take when I first saw the picture of you and Jess. I though it was you and Miriam. :-) Rob.

    ReplyDelete