Friday, July 25, 2014

What A Week!!


Hey everyone!  What a wonderful week I've had camping with Momma Sharon, Pod, Uncle Rob, and Aunt Trisha.  Leaving on Monday morning, we all traveled up to Toe River Campground outside of Burnsville, NC a few miles off of Highway 80.


I've never been there and neither had my buddy Pod, so we were pretty excited about this trip.  Sometimes we just have to take charge and plan our own outings together.  If we left it up to the moms and dads, we might not get to camp during Pod's summer break!

We were side by side in sites 91 and 92 and it didn't matter one single bit that our sites were sunny, because the temperatures were so cool during the day. Despite some rain on Wednesday afternoon, the weather was ideal.



Pod and I got to hang out in the campground all day while Sharon, Rob and Trisha were out getting their sight-seeing thing on.  They came back home every day talking about all the fun things they did and all the beautiful scenery they saw.  We missed them while they were gone, but we loved hearing their stories!

As always, my Camper Mom took oodles and oodles of photos of me and I want to show you my favorite of the week.  I sure am photogenic . . . tee hee.


Thanks for stopping by for my Toe River Campground Story and I have a few more for you in the days to come, so drop back by when you have a chance.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment