Monday, August 4, 2014

Stinkin' Cute . . . Just Like Me


Last week on Facebook, Daisy's Momma Crystal posted a link to a set of salt and pepper shakers.  The one on the left looks just like me and the one on the right looks like Daisy.  Well my Mom thought they were "stinkin' cute", as she likes to refer to me from time to time!

She hopped right online to the MaryB Decorative Art website, saw that there were only two sets left, and with a CLICK CLICK CLICK, she ordered one of those remaining pairs.  

Today they came in the mail and I gotta tell you, they are pretty cute . . . just like me . . . tee hee.  I don't know if they will be back in stock anytime soon, but you can check HERE from time to time to see.  There are three other designs that I really like too . . . they don't look like me though.


Have a good week everyone and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment