Thursday, April 11, 2013

Campground Rating Card

From time to time, Momma Sharon will mention the ratings card that she designed to rate a campground that we've stayed at.  She's been faithfully doing this since our very first night together at Tom Johnson Camping Center's campground way back in the spring of 2007.

She makes note of the campground's amenities, facilities, conditions and then scores each on a scale from 1 to 5.  She told me to tell you that if you want to snitch her idea, it's perfectly fine with her! 
   

I got to spend some quality time with my Camper Mom yesterday as she went through every single one of my interior cabinets.  I think she had forgotten about some of the things that were stashed there. . . tee hee.  After cleaning out four of them, she already had a trash bag full of stuff!  The teacher came sneaking out because she was re-arranging, organizing, and making a written inventory of everything that was staying.  That kind of stuff makes her soooooo happy . . . LOL!

I think she plans on coming back tomorrow to tackle more of my cabinets and who knows what we'll find stashed away in some forgotten corner!  

Have a great day everyone and remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment