Monday, April 15, 2013

Big BRR Travel News

Hey all you Blue Ridge T@Bbers!  I've got wonderful news for those of you traveling to the Blue Ridge Rally from points south, east and west...Highway 441 is open again!  

After months of work to repair all the damage due to a big winter storm, the road is ready for travel.  The projected date was in June, but those fellows must have known I wanted it ready by rally time!  So those of you who were hoping to take the scenic route to Townsend, you are now in business!!


I know that Momma Sharon is happy because she had wanted to take that route rather than the curvy nightmare on I-40!  Woohoo!

I'll see you next week and remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

2 comments:

  1. This great news!! I am sure they got the work done ahead if schedule just for us BRR folks!! :-) Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that's exactly why they finished a month ahead of schedule! Woohoo...that's the route we'll be traveling next Tuesday!!

    ReplyDelete