Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Jackson's Surprise

Hey campers!  I've got a pretty cool Short Story for you today.

My Camper Mom is going through a real artsy-fartsy phase these days.  She just finished a little surprise present for my buddy Jackson, the Camper Dog.  You might remember him because we camped together this summer on the Blue Ridge Parkway Cruise.


Momma Sharon made camping signs for everyone who came to the Blue Ridge Rally this year.  She really likes to do stuff like that and I have to admit, they were pretty cool.


Jackson and his folks went camping this past weekend up in Virginia and he thought it would be a great idea if he had his own camping sign.  Just because he didn't go to the rally didn't matter one single bit.  He just didn't want to be left out, especially since his cousin, Murphy the Camper Dog has one!

So my Camper Mom made him one!  I just know he's going to be super excited when he sees it.  Check it out.....


I think she should take special orders and sell them, but she told me that would take all the fun out of it. Go figure!

I hope y'all are having a great week.  I've got another art project that my Mom made for me and if you drop in tomorrow, I'll show it to you.  Until then, remember...

"Peace, Love & Camping"

1 comment:

  1. OH WOW! What a great sign. Thanks Aunt Sharon!!

    Lots of Licks, Jackson. :-)

    ReplyDelete