Monday, March 25, 2019

It Only Took 13 Seasons

Happy Monday everyone!  I have a Short, Short Story for you today that has been thirteen years in the making.  Lots of my trailer buddies have asked me why I don't have a license plate with my name of it.  My Camper Mom has my name plastered on lots of things, so I never understood why I didn't have something special.

Little did I know that last month when it was time to get my sticker renewed, she pulled the trigger on my very own license plate!! Her first choice of "SPLASH" was already taken, so with an uber cool substitution, here's what arrived in the mail today . . . 


Our first choice of colors would have been the standard NC (and splashy) blue, but I'm so excited, it could have been pink for all I cared.

March is our anniversary month and our first outing is on Thursday, so this gift is totally appropriate. I love my Momma Sharon to death, but jeepers, 13 seasons??  LOL . Until I am parked at Santee State Park on Thursday, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & My Very Own Plate!"

3 comments: