Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Lots Going On 'Round Here

Well lookie lookie who got hold of the laptop today!  That would be me, the Splashter sitting pretty in site 71 at Myrtle Beach State Park. There's always a lot of activity going on around me, so I thought I'd share a Storybook of Photos with you on this gorgeous Wednesday along the Grand Strand.  Enjoy!!

Aunt Becky's flowers always look great on our picnic table

"I Go Where I'm Towed" is a popular saying around here

Miss Kathryn & Lily the Camping Dog know how to rock the red

Beach Peeps Sandy & Deb always have a smile ready to share

Charlie Blackburn is the newest camping pup on the Caravan

Here's a cool decal on the back of Lunetta's tow vehicle 

Aunt Becky assembling our newest kitchen addition - an electric skillet

Two new stickers showed up on my door!

Miss Ruthe likes her fresh flowers too

This is how Beach Peeps feel

Mr. Dave & his camping chandelier

That's Beach Peep Paul at supper

Lloyd, Lois, & Deb at Tuesday's Community Supper

Isn't this portable fire pit the bomb?  Thanks Lloyd & Ruthe!!

Sue & Rich are in the Halloween spirit

I'm pretty sure that Momma Sharon is working on a Postcard about something called a chill pill.  I have no idea what that is, so I guess you should look in your mailbox tomorrow for a Card.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Lots Going On"

1 comment:

  1. No hickory nuts this year. Happy to be across the way from you rather than next door on that dreaded site 73.

    ReplyDelete