Monday, June 11, 2018

Luci Light Report

Well, I guess I told a fib last evening when I said I wouldn't be back until August.  I forgot that I was going to give you a report on using our Luci Lights for the first time . . . sorry, it must be a bit of heat frustration.

Back on March 23rd, I wrote a Story about some new camping gear for this season . . . a pair of Luci Lights.  We are a little slow to the party in getting these and even slower in actually using them.  But Mom packed them for our 4 Paws jaunt and I gotta tell you that we love, love, love them.  Don't be surprised if you-know-who orders another pair any day now!

I told the Camper Mom that they would hang perfectly from the two rainbow awning poles on the ends.  I suggested that she use one of our mini-bungee cords and it worked like a charm.  Here's how it looked hanging from underneath and outside.



Each evening about dusk, we switched them on to the middle setting and I'm here to tell you that those babies throw out some light!  They attracted a minimal amount of bugs and I bet they would have lasted all night if we hadn't turned them off when it was time to go to bed. Mom sleeps with the shades wide open, so it would have been bright inside!



Next door, Kirsten and Mog had out about half a dozen and they were lit up like a Christmas tree!  Some looked like flickering candles and they were super cool.


I have one other snapshot to show you of the lamppost at the end of our driveway.  Talk about your groovy lights . . . wow!


Well I hope you enjoyed this Bonus Story from this past weekend. Who knows, there might be another one tomorrow night . . . LOL.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Luci Lights"

2 comments:

  1. When we were at Hickory Nut Myrtle Beach, I used ours but the illumination didn't last as long as I had hoped. Maybe being under all those trees made a difference. Are you under any trees there?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had full sun for several hours mid-day.

    ReplyDelete