Saturday, June 9, 2018

Adding Sweetness To Life

It doesn't take much to make Momma Sharon happy  . . . me either for that matter.  This trip to 4 Paws for our little Goin' To The Dawgs do-da has been good medicine.  It's been a wild and crazy three months and my Camper Mom has had a lot on her plate.  This weekend she has been able to totally relax and not answer to anyone for anything.  No one has needed her, except for Baby Gracie. 



This is what happiness looks like and I'm glad the three of us got to share it this weekend  And that folks, is my Short Story for the evening. Camping makes us happy and that adds sweetness to our life. Tomorrow we head back home and I will have one more Story to tell you.  Nite nite from 4 Paws.



"Peace, Love, & The Sweet Life"

No comments:

Post a Comment