Thursday, May 10, 2018

Spic and Span For The Blue Ridge

Howdy everyone from the T@Bport where I am so clean and shiny, you need sunglasses to look at me!


This morning, Aunt Becky got out her bucket, soap, hose, and brush, then gave me a most excellent bath.  Momma Sharon followed up by washing way up high on my roof and giving me a good rinse.  Next she took a soft towel and hand-dried me so I wouldn't have any water spots.



The spa treatment was complete when Mom pulled out the Plexis and cleaned all my windows, inside and out.  They are so clean you can see yourself in them!  That stuff is magic.


If you don't know, it's Blue Ridge Rally time and we are rolling out of my T@Bport on Saturday morning.  Our destination is Fort Chiswell RV Park up in Max Meadows, VA.  It's the first time the BRR has gone to Virginia, so I am totally excited about this year.

My Camper Mom has just about worked her way through the massive to-do list, hoping to be finished by the end of today and then just take it easy tomorrow.  She has a little bit of packing to do in Splish and some fun decorating projects to finish.  Aunt Becky will be following us up I-77 on Saturday because we have so much gear to take, we need two vehicles . . . LOL.

I'm not sure if I'll be writing any Stories next week or if Momma Sharon will be sending any Postcards.  We both want to kick back and relax and enjoy ourselves.  I told her that she should at least post photos in a BRR album on her homepage and I think she likes that idea.

Until I'm back with Stories from the Blue Ridge, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & BRR Spa Day"

No comments:

Post a Comment