Sunday, May 20, 2018

2018 Blue Ridge Rally By The Numbers


Hey everyone!  I am back in my dry T@Bport after 9 days of camping with the greatest Blue Ridgers on the face of the earth.  Momma Sharon told me that I could "have at it" this week and tell as many Stories as I want to.  And do I ever have Stories!!

I thought I would kick things off by sharing my BRR by the numbers.  I hope you will find this as cool as I do . . . 

 1 . . . kitty cat belonging to Miss Lilou
 2 . . . Canadians who have attended the BRR (Frank & Liz)
 2 . . . Blue Ridgers who surprised us with a Friday visit (Diane & Mary)
 2 . . . bottles of Whisper Creek TN Sipping Whisky to toast Randy
 3 . . . morning Coffee & Nibbles
 3 . . . suppers at Happy Cinco de Mayo Restaurant
 4 . . . campfires despite the rain
 5 . . . days of rain
 7 . . . Blue Ridgers who haven't missed one single rally (Momma 
           Sharon, Aunt Becky, Bob & Susan, Geo & Liz, Diane)
11 . . . Blue Ridge Rallies that Momma Sharon, Aunt Becky, 
           and I have hosted
12 . . . gatherings that involved food!
13 . . . pups hanging out in the campground
19 . . . states represented by our Blue Ridge Peeps
23 . . . Newbies who were with us for the very first time
55 . . . Blue Ridge alumni Peeps
49 . . . trailers that rolled into Fort Chiswell RV Park
78 . . . the number of Peeps having the time of their lives
800+ . . . the number of miles that Frank & Liz traveled from 
               Marmora, ON, Canada
100,000 . . . hugs, kisses, laughs, & tears

Pretty impressive, huh?!  That will give you an idea of how many Stories I have to tell.  So you are invited back each evening for a week or so to read all about it.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & My 
Incredible Blue Ridge Rally"

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Fantastic facts & figures totally because of fantastic Peeps!!

      Delete
  2. Impressive numbers for sure. Glad that everyone had a great time! Safe travels home to all. Paul & Jill Hill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the note . . . we missed you this year!!

      Delete
  3. Great time as always Sharon. Thank you for the NAF lessons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good time Patty. I only wish my fingers still worked so my playing sounded decent. You keep playing!

    ReplyDelete