Friday, December 29, 2017

Love & Light In 2018

Happy New Year to all my camping buddies!  I appreciate you dropping by today for the first of two Stories to close out 2017.

There's a T@Bber out there that is pretty famous and that goes for her trailer too.  She's a photographer, blogger, videographer, instructor, adventurist, and all-round cool lady.  Her name is Mandy Lea and even though we haven't met her and her famous Outback T@B named Rocky, we feel like we already know her.  She lives in and travels with Rocky year-round!

Back in November, Momma Sharon saw a post by Miss Mandy, offering three calendars for sale that featured Rocky and their adventures together.   So she ordered one for us and since 2018 is just around the corner, I thought I would give you a little preview.  I'll also post the website at the tail end of my Story where you can get your own calendar too .









If you'd like to follow Mandy's adventures, read her blog, watch her videos, AND score one of these uber-cool 2018 calendars, then just visit her here . . . 

https://mandyleaphoto.com
See ya tomorrow my friends!

"Peace, Love, & Cool Calendars"

No comments:

Post a Comment