Thursday, March 19, 2015

Murphy & Me

My first camping trip of the 2015 has come and gone.  My Kings Mountain Kick-Off was special for a whole bunch of reasons!  What made it especially sweet was that Murphy the Camper Dog came along. You see, just a month ago, Murphy was really, really sick.  Momma Sharon was pretty worried about her and was scared that something bad was happening.  

After a bunch of tests, an expensive surgery, some healing medicines, and a whole lot of love, Murphy made a complete recovery.  She traditionally gets to camp with us on the first outing each Spring, but I have a feeling that Momma Sharon wants her to come on every trip this year.  That's OK with me because we've camped together since the beginning!

Murphy loves to ride, likes to take walks around the campground, and is happy anywhere she is as long as it's with my Camper Mom.  That makes me happy too.  Here's a quick look at our trip to Kings Mountain State Park last weekend.  We are a couple of happy campers for sure!!


I'm already getting excited about my next trip a week from Sunday.  I get to camp with Momma Sharon, Murphy, and Pod & The Cousins! Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & Camping With Murphy"


No comments:

Post a Comment