Thursday, December 18, 2014

Merry Christmas To Me

Mornin' everyone!  I just gotta tell you about the neatest, coolio Christmas present I got this morning. Well, technically Momma Sharon got it, but she's going to share.

At the Blue Ridge Rally last year, I made friends with an outstanding little Silver Shadow teardrop by the name of Gunny.  Gunny is all decked out in Marine attire and his folks are Susie and Jamie Sigmon that don't live too far away from me.  Susie is a former student of Momma Sharon's and they have remained friends for years and years.



This morning they met for a holiday breakfast and Susie gave my Camper Mom this . . . 


This is a photo of me when I was camping up at Big Meadow Family Campground during the Native American Flute festival in Townsend. Miss Susie snitched my photo and made this tile!  Don't ya just love it?!  If you would like one too, I know where you can have one made . . . tee hee.

Stay warm out there my friends and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping Christmas Presents"


1 comment:

  1. That tile is just beautiful.....what a great gift! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete