Sunday, December 14, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho

Ho, ho, ho!  Merry Almost Christmas!

I received a Christmas present this weekend from Momma Sharon's buddies on the T@B Camping Trailers page on Facebook.  There was a little holiday contest and folks were asked to submit their favorite Christmas T@B photo.  The winning photo would be placed at the top of the page for the cover photo.  My Camper Mom submitted this one . . . 


Aunt Becky took this photo of me several years ago before my T@Bport was installed.  It's one of my all-time favorites and Momma Sharon pulls it out every winter for me to look at.

For a couple of days, T@Bbers on Facebook could "vote" for their favorite by hitting the "Like" button.  There were lots of great photos submitted and some of them are my good friends.  In the end, I got 30 votes and I won!!

Here I am sitting all official and Christmasy on our Facebook page.  Blush, blush . . . 


I hope everyone is gearing up for a big Christmas and that your folks have a great T@B present already picked out for you.  I think Momma Sharon is going to make me a set of curtains!  She was talking to Aunt Becky about it and I think she already has the fabric in mind.

Well I sure am glad you dropped by today for a Christmas Story!   Ho, ho, ho, Merry Almost Christmas and until we meet again always remember . . . 

"Peace and Love, Camping and Christmas!"

No comments:

Post a Comment