Wednesday, September 24, 2014

W-I-D-E Angle Shot

Mornin' camping peeps!  Boy it sure is chilly here in the foothills under my T@Bport.  I hope you pulled out your blankets last night.

Over the weekend, Momma Sharon tried out the panoramic feature on her new camera for the first time.  Over the summer, she had to retire the old Panasonic that she loved so much and get a newer model.  She doesn't like the new white one nearly as much as the old red one, but with all the boogers on the inside lens, she didn't have much choice.

So she sat inside and snapped a couple wide angle shots of me.  Here is one of them . . . 


She wanted to get in some practice before we head off to the coast on our big October caravan.  This weekend she and Susan are going up to the Wee Cabin and while there, they are going to scoot over to Pride RV Park for a big vintage trailer rally on Saturday.  I'm thinking she will get to use that pano feature a bunch there!

Have a great Hump Day everyone and I'll share another Short Story with you tomorrow.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment