Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Camping With Gracie

Mornin' everyone and happy autumn!

I got to take an unexpected camping trip last weekend all because The Coffee Cup has a little leak over her front window.  So sorry for her, so happy for me!!  Our destination was the Crosswinds Campground at Jordan Lake State Park near Pittsboro.  I camped here several years ago with Momma Sharon and Murphy the Camper Dog.  This time Baby Gracie came along for her very first solo trip.


That's me way back there in site 69.  It was a nice site, kinda on a corner, with lots of shade . . . perfect for the three of us.

Gracie got to hang out in her little portable pen, sit on Momma Sharon's footstool when visiting with friends, and even go out to eat lunch a couple of times in Pittsboro with Mom's camping buddy, Susan.




As for me, I scored a new camping decal for my door and enjoyed beautiful autumn days with Mom and her friends!




Thanks so much for dropping by on this first day of fall.  I'm turning my sights to the Coastal Caravan in October.  Until then, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping"

1 comment: