Thursday, December 13, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hey everyone!  Happy holidays . . . Merry Christmas . . . season's greetings!  I gotta get in all my salutations while I can since I never know when I can wrestle the computer away from Momma Sharon!

I just gotta show you the coolest picture I found tonight over on Facebook.  Yes, I check out all Momma's camping groups and sites over there from time to time.  Anyway, I found something you might really get a kick out of . . .


This was created by Terry Border and he even has a website you can visit if you want to.  Just go HERE.

If you'd to follow him on Facebook, go HERE.

If I don't get a chance to talk with you again before the 25th, I hope all your Christmas wishes come true.  Merry Christmas one and all and remember . . . 

"Peace, Joy, Love and Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment