Sunday, November 18, 2012

My New Sister Has Arrived!

I'm tickled to tell you that Momma Sharon and Aunt Becky had a safe trip to Michigan to pick up my new sister, The Coffee Cup.  That "little fatty" as Ella called her is cute as a button.  You might be wondering if I'm jealous.  Not one single bit!!  My Momma will love her just as much as she loves me and won't play favorites.  Her plan is to camp in both of us off and on the whole 2013 season and beyond.

I'm so happy for her and I'm also thrilled that she rescued and brought back to life one of my "ancestors".  Isn't that just too cool for words?!!  Let me show you what she looks like . . .


If you'd like to see more pictures and hear more stories about her, you can do that over on Momma Sharon's other two blogs . . . POSTCARDS FROM THE ROAD and THE COFFEE CUP.

I'm enjoying a cozy fall over at Aunt Becky's in my T@Bport.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment