Wednesday, April 10, 2019

My Loo Gets A Re-doo

Well happy Hump Day everyone.  I hope you are having a good week and not turning yellow from all the pollen in the air!  I told Momma Sharon that I am DEFINITELY going to need a bath before we head out on Easter Sunday for a week in a couple of South Carolina State Parks. It's an annual tradition we started a few years ago with Aunt Becky and the Schnauzer Herd.

I've got plenty of time to compose a Story about that upcoming campout, but today, I wanted to tell you about our Loo Re-doo.  Our Luggable Loo is an indispensable piece of camping gear, but its once-upon-a-time splashy duct tape decor had faded pretty badly.  Momma Sharon noticed this before we pulled out for Santee SP.

So she snagged a couple rolls of Duck Tape at Walmart before we left, with the intention of finding some time for an upgrade.  I'm not sure why she got a roll of neon yellow rather than lime green though. ??

Out came the Loo, scissors, and tape on Friday and in less than 30 minutes, the transformation was complete!



To be perfectly honest with you, neither of us were wild about the outcome.  The yellow color wasn't a good match for me and we didn't like both narrow strips at the top being blue.  I knew what was going to happen when we got home . . . a re-doo of the re-doo . . . 


Now we are both happy and ready for the rest of our camping season to commence!  Thanks a bunch for dropping by for my Story and until it's time to tell you all about our next trip, always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love, & A Loo-Re-doo"

No comments:

Post a Comment