Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone!  I can't believe another year of camping is tucked away in the history books and now we can start the big day dreaming for 2014.  Pull out the calendar because I've already got some adventures planned!!



My camping stats for 2013 are off the chart and if you are curious about them, scoot over to Momma Sharon's Postcards From The Road to read all about them.  I went to a bunch of rallies, camped with my Cousin Pod, got some fancy upgrades, and made a whole 'nuther bunch of T@B friends.  OMG, it was groovy!!

Enjoy the first day of 2014, I hope to see you on the road somewhere, and always remember . . .

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

1 comment:

  1. Pod says, "Happy New Year" to Splash!! Looking forward to the 2014 camping season. Just got to get through the next couple of months!! UGH! Hugs from all of us!!

    ReplyDelete