Friday, July 21, 2017

Toot Toot

Ha ha, bet you weren't expecting me back so soon.  We were up and out of The Holler pretty early this morning.  The temperature was 68° when we rolled out of a campground that was still asleep.  We took the long way home along the Parkway to catch Hwy 421 down the mountain.  Sure it adds some time to our trip, but we don't mind. Murphy was asleep, Yacht Rock was on Sirius, and we were in a groove.



So I bet you are curious about the title of my Story and the clipart. Momma Sharon and I thought it would be cool to toot Uncle Rob's horn just a bit.  He came to our rescue each evening so I could write a Bedtime Story for you.  Remember I told you that Mom left a critical piece of techie equipment at home?  Well she ordered a spare so we will have it with us at all times and it was waiting on us when we got back.


I am going to let you in on a little secret.  My Camper Mom left this same cable home LAST summer too.  She didn't get too upset this time around because she thought Aunt Becky could bring it on Monday when she came up with our church group for lunch.  Nope, that would have been too easy . . . she couldn't find it!

So toot toot!  Thanks Rob for coming to Mom's rescue once again.  This is a good time for me to give you a link to the Stories that he and Miss Anne write . . . https://rtspod.blogspot.com

Have a good weekend everyone.  Stay cool out there and until I have another Story for you, always remember . . .

"Peace, Love, & Thanks Uncle Rob"


No comments:

Post a Comment