Tuesday, April 16, 2013

One Seriously Cool California T@B!

For the last seven years, my Camping Mom has collected little items for me to display.  She has put retro tin signs on my walls, added vintage felt pennants from places I've been to, lined up toy campers on my shelves that look like me, and decorated with my favorite colors.

So when we saw some photos shared on the T@B Facebook page yesterday, it caught our attention!  I have a relative way over in California who is a stylish gray and white on the outside, but wait until you see the inside.  Gary Lozano must really love to decorate too!  






Momma Sharon and I are both hoping that Gary will post more photos. We'd love to see the flooring and the door-side wall!

One week from today I'll be rolling into the campground in Townsend, TN for my big rally.  Mom will be taking photos of lots of my cousins there, so you'll be seeing more cool T@B interiors.  I hope you'll check by for more Stories and always remember . . . 

"Peace, Love & Camping!"

No comments:

Post a Comment